10 September 2009

mash

Homemade Baby Food Making Workshop
Presented by cake



Saturday, September 12, 2009 @1:00
at Barefoot Herbs
$8.00 per adult
615 W. Kirkwood Ave. Bloomington
Phone: 812.339.5090

New parents often don’t believe they have the time or energy to make food for their baby. But homemade baby food is easier than you think. It costs less than store-bought, and is certainly more nutritious. We will discuss the benefits of making your own baby food, demonstrate techniques for preparing, preserving and storing your homemade baby food, share simple recipes and more.

Lap Babies Welcome! Must register and prepay in advance.

2 comments:

mep said...

If only I lived in Bloomington.

I've always assumed that I wouldn't have the time, energy, or know how to make my own.

Anna said...

Hooray! I was thinking about asking if they'd be interested in having a homemade baby food workshop, but I'm thrilled that you're already doing it! I have too many ideas buzzing around, and I just sit on most of them... :) So, how did it go? When you do the next one, I'll do what I can to spread the word~